WLF Mentoring Together Program
WLF/DFA Mentoring Together!
The Domino’s Franchisee Association & Women’s Leadership Forum joint Mentoring Program!
Run by Franchisees for Franchisees and their teams to foster leadership.
Would you be interested in establishing a relationship with a fellow Domino’s Team Member as a Mentor or Mentee in 2017? We are looking for like-minded folks to join the program by filling out the questionnaire. Sign up will begin on November 21st and end at on January 8th, 2017. You can be a Franchisee team member of any rank assistant manager and above, including office staff to participate. Men and women are encouraged to take part in this valuable experience. This program is run by Franchisees for franchise team members.
After you complete your questionnaire and mail it into firstname.lastname@example.org you will be matched with a partner for 2017 and beyond if you so choose. We will communicate with all respondents in January and hold a conference call regarding mentoring in early 2017 to kick off the program. The following is a list of the expectations:
Your Role as a Mentee:
- Initiate the meetings (suggestion: 1 per month)
- Take charge of your development
- Track your progress against goals
- Come prepared to meetings with an agenda
- Expect to spend 2 – 3 hours per month
- Be comfortable with your primary mode of communication with your mentor being over the phone
To download the application to be a mentee, please click here.
Your Role as a Mentor:
- Support and check in on mentees progress against goals
- Respond to topics your mentee prepares in meeting agenda
- Let the mentee make decisions
- Meet with mentee (suggestion: 1 per month)
- Expect to spend 1 – 2 hours per month
- Be comfortable with your primary mode of communication with your mentee being over the phone
To download the application to be a mentor, please click here.
If you have any questions about the program, please email email@example.com
*Any party should not consider advice given or received through the WLF/DFA mentoring program basis for any business/personal decision at any time. The mentoring program is a Franchisee led initiative.