Join DFA Today!
Read a letter from an Alumni DFA Board Member, Chris Reisch, on the importance of the DFA to your business
DFA Membership is available to all Franchisees located in the continental United States. Membership also includes access for any executive-level and key employees within your organization. As you know, Franchisees need to stand together as a community to support each other and make sure policies and changes are in the best interest of Franchisees.
A few of the benefits of joining:
- Working together as a franchise community to positively influence decisions that will impact your long-term net worth.
- Learn from successful Franchisees through the DFA Best Practice Sharing programs.
- Board of Directors comprised of 12 elected Franchisees from all over the country.
- Access to many Vendor Partner discounts and resources only offered to DFA Members.
- Free admission to DFA National and Regional meetings – key networking and learning opportunities.
- Access to DFA Member Only sections of the DFA website.
- Regular communication from the DFA and our Vendor Partner keeping you up-to-date and informed.
- Access to legal opinions on contracts, Franchisee rights and other important business decisions.
- Speak and be heard with a unified voice as part of the Domino’s Pizza Franchisee community.
Annual dues are just $200 per store, per year with a maximum dues amount of $7,500. Payment plans are available. We can also extend FREE Membership for stores new to your ownership in their first year. Contact the DFA Office for more information.
Finally, the DFA also offers a very limited amount of sponsorships per calendar year. If you would like to learn more about sponsorships, please contact CEO/Director Ken Peebles.
If you are in need of assistance, please contact Chris Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-719-1333.