Benefits of Becoming a Member
“What’s in it for me?” Participation in the DFA will be one of your most profitable business investments. The cost to join is only $200 per store, per year. That’s just .55 cents per day!
The DFA is highly recognized throughout the restaurant franchise community as being one of the most solid, reputable, well-organized associations in the industry. The DFA offers more to their members than any other association of its kind and below is a list of the benefits of becoming a Franchisee Member:
Access to Exclusive Resources
Since the dawn of the Internet, information has been made readily available. While there might be a plethora of it, digging it out is a challenge, in of itself. That’s where the DFA steps in. The DFA offers a fast pass to breaking news or latest developments in the industry, without all the clutter. From legal and legislative updates to the latest on our competition. We have access, tools and information which is a one-stop shop, accessible exclusively by members only.
- DFA Association Management Resources
- Exclusive Vendor Partner Directory with Discounts
- National and Regional DFA Meetings
- DFA Website
- DFA Jostle Intranet
- The Voice Magazine
Virtual Education and Training
The pace of the world has evolved. With technology, the expectation of being able to access something at any time throughout their day is commonplace. Being that professional development is one of the top reasons people join associations, it is of dire importance that we offer education and training sessions in forms other than offsite lunches and annual meetings.
- Access to the DFA Articulate 360 team license (Coming Soon)
- Access to advanced HR and Harassment training for your team.
- Education on legal threats and legislation that will impact your business.
- Access to our exclusive Franchisee training hub.
- Access to professional and leadership development through our partner programs.
Legislative mouthpiece and sounding board
With healthcare, employment, profitability and environmental issues all taking center stage, it is imperative our members know you are active on the Hill – either on a state or national level. As a voice of the Brand and our industry, we are in your court, keeping you on top of any new regulation or legislation that could impact your business directly.
- Exclusive Legal document reviews
- Industry, Legal and Legislative Updates
- Alliance with other national Franchise associations to expand our reach