Benefits of Becoming a Vendor Partner
This exciting program is your inside ticket to a pre-eminent national association servicing the needs and interests of Domino’s Franchisees. The Vendor Partner Program was created to have you be a participating member of our association.
The DFA Vendor Partner Program is designed to bring VALUE AND BENEFIT to both our Franchisee Members and participating Vendors. Vendors pay an annual membership fee and in combination with additional revenue sharing and/or participation fees/costs, they have the opportunity to move to a higher partnership level. Fees/Costs typically include a basic membership fee, advertising fees for The VOICE magazine, website banner advertising, Vendor booth costs as well as meeting sponsorships, etc.
The following requirements must be met before a contract can be finalized. The Vendor must:
- Demonstrate a value to the DFA membership, whether through cost savings, benefits or services.
- Position itself as leader in its industry, whether through pricing, quality, service, benefits and/or technology.
- Be an approved Domino’s Pizza LLC vendor and meet any applicable Domino’s Pizza LLC standards.
- Provide references and pay an annual membership fee of $1,750 (fee waived with Platinum level).
- Have annual revenue with the DFA (amount based on program selected).
Revenue sharing is an option providing mutual benefits to help the Vendor and DFA succeed together. This is an optional program and will be discussed on an individual basis. The program ensures both parties receive adequate value. Revenue sharing should never be done at the expense of price, service or quality to our Franchisee Members.
This revenue to the DFA will count toward a Silver, Gold or Platinum Partnership level. Once the Vendor reaches a partnership level, they will remain at the same level for 12 consecutive months and have the opportunity to renew annually. Advertising and meeting opportunities, at higher rates, are available to Vendors who do not wish to participate in Vendor Partnership Program.
Basic Partner Benefits:
- Discounted print rates for The Voice Magazine
- Discounted banner ad rates on the DFA Website
- 60 word listing on the DFA Website
Included in vendor directory in The Voice
- Meeting sponsorship opportunities
- Discounted rate for DFA vendor shows
- Member Rewards Program